Every time Ellison goes out of town, I create a ridiculously long to-do list for myself and try to complete a bunch of household projects. So far pretty productive:
1. Finish and block socks – Check
2. Finish and block the mitts that are my Knitting Olympics project – Check
3. File taxes – here’s hoping the refund fairy brings me a front-load washer…. – Check
4. Treat bathroom mildew and repaint – Primed, and one coat. Waiting for coffee to brew before retackling.
5. Change bathroom switches and install outlet – on today’s list
6. Fix bathroom fan – Not yet- appears to be build into the drop ceiling, maybe. Will require further investigation.
7. Start 100 Pushups – Check. At this rate none of my shirts will fit.
Ellison comes back tonight – and I *think* I can get through it all….